Release Unary Clock Screensaver
Cheers!
Is there any way I can get write access to github? I'd like to check in some changes that I've made. I've added options to separately randomize seconds, minutes and hours, and am contemplating adding in a drop-down (if possible) to allow the user to choose a color for each column.

Thanks for considering!
PrioPi
(2014-01-22, 00:12)PrioPi Wrote: Is there any way I can get write access to github? I'd like to check in some changes that I've made. I've added options to separately randomize seconds, minutes and hours, and am contemplating adding in a drop-down (if possible) to allow the user to choose a color for each column.

Thanks for considering!
PrioPi

Do a pull request against his repo?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yep, sorry, just learning git...
Not working correctly on my setup (windows 1080p nightly) The majority of the clock is appearing off the screen.
Unfortunately, the "clock outside of screen" problem is caused by the underlying graphics library. As far as I can see, I cannot fix this within the screensaver. As a workaround, I will add an option to have the clock fixed near the middle of the screen and not changing its position.
Hi there, really like your screensaver. Using it on a raspberry pi locks it up at a certain point in time (both on a pi b as on a pi2 b). Have you ever experienced something like this as well, and hopefully have a remedy?

I now unfortunately had to revert to the black screensaver...
Thank you.
Unfortunatly, I do not own a raspberry pi and therefore cannot test the screensaver on it. If you could provide the log files, I will try to figure out where the problem is.
Just found this. It's a shame a fix isn't possible to set the constraints of the screen, so the clock stays with in them.
what would be needed to do to get this into the Kodi Matrix repository?
I just updated from Leia and I noticed it is not compatible
(2021-03-03, 15:16)kabalZA Wrote: what would be needed to do to get this into the Kodi Matrix repository?

Python-3 compatibility for starters. Python-2 is EOL and no longer supported.
(2021-03-03, 15:35)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 15:16)kabalZA Wrote: what would be needed to do to get this into the Kodi Matrix repository?

Python-3 compatibility for starters. Python-2 is EOL and no longer supported.
ok great.

I know nothing about Python or Kodi addon development, but I am an experienced developer, so I am going to give this a go
That's the spirit! Cool
(2021-03-03, 17:47)Klojum Wrote: That's the spirit! Cool

Got it working and installed in my Kodi Matrix

Going to submit a PR to the owner’s GitHub repo
(2021-03-03, 20:38)kabalZA Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 17:47)Klojum Wrote: That's the spirit! Cool

Got it working and installed in my Kodi Matrix

Going to submit a PR to the owner’s GitHub repo

How did you manage to install it ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unary Clock Screensaver0