•   
  • 17(current)
[MOD] Bello Nero
let me fix that for you :-)

i'll have a look at our anti-spam filter, shouldn't be to hard to make an exception for links to images.
apologies for the inconvenience!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2018-01-16, 14:34)ronie Wrote: let me fix that for you :-)

i'll have a look at our anti-spam filter, shouldn't be to hard to make an exception for links to images.
apologies for the inconvenience!
lol thank you Ronie Smile
This code is located in IncludesNero and named
black spot
(2018-01-17, 18:43)awesomeultimate Wrote: This code is located in IncludesNero and named
black spot
 Is it possible to delete this black spot? thx
Yeah,

just remove code from IncludesNero.xml

and if you want get rid of .png file you will have to open Textures file and delete it from there.

The only problem is, when you remove black spot, the submenu won't be visible on the bright backgrounds. If you using them
(2018-01-18, 14:32)awesomeultimate Wrote: Yeah,

and if you want get rid of .png file you will have to open Textures file and delete it from there.

The only problem is, when you remove black spot, the submenu won't be visible on the bright backgrounds. If you using them
I open with notepad and i remove all darkspot.png from xml file and save . I did not know what other to do lol. Now its amazing without  it . Can you tell me please in what xmli can find dark overlay on player. When i pres Info i get player in bottom of screen with very dark black overley, I want to remove it but i do not know in what xml is that . thank you
(2018-01-18, 18:04)Nimoy Star Wrote:
(2018-01-18, 14:32)awesomeultimate Wrote: Yeah,

I open with notepad and i remove all darkspot.png from xml file and save . I did not know what other to do lol. Now its amazing without  it . Can you tell me please in what xmli can find dark overlay on player. When i pres Info i get player in bottom of screen with very dark black overley, I want to remove it but i do not know in what xml is that . thank you 
 Can't remember, but you can switch off overlay in the skin settings
  •   
  • 17(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Bello Nero53