• 2(current)
[MOD] Holiday (Snow Effect) option in Aeon MQ5.
(2013-12-21, 11:51)schumi2004 Wrote: Can add it for you but personally i don't like it Wink

Got it working the other day and I agree yours is betterSmile
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
Updated to latest skin version.
Is there anyway to make this with falling leaves for autumn time?
almost this time of year for those who may not know about this
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Awesome, thanks
This isn't working for me on Helix....can anyone confirm? And hopefully fix? Smile

:EDIT: Ignore that....I just had to do a restart!! Brilliant!! I love the snow....thanks.
This is a great feature. Well done. I had seen this last year, but it was 2 days before Christmas and we had too much snow in IL last year.
I'm using the PosterLite Mod and would really like to have snow as well. Since includes.xml and others are already changed for that mod, what would i need to add to the various .xml files to get this to work? I'm no coder and don't really know what i'm looking for. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I believe the relevant code should be mainly at the bottom of each xml file. The code section will be commented.
hey guys. i putted the relevant code to the bottom of the xml files, but i can't get the wall view to work w/ the snow effect. i played around w/ diff. ways but it just won't work. can someone be kind & maybe email me a working xml file? just pm me. thanks for any help.

UPDATE: found out that the includes.xml caused the subtitle feature to be broken. is it because i'm on aeon mq5 skin version 6.0.2?? instructions states its for version 6 for skin version 1.9.0.
Removed until it's official
Hmm. May switch this up a bit and add ghost or bats for the Mrs. Just need a Halloween theme
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-10-14, 22:28)bry- Wrote: Hmm. May switch this up a bit and add ghost or bats for the Mrs. Just need a Halloween theme

You can easily replace the snow images with halloween themed images Wink
I'll try to search a few that could be used.
(2015-10-14, 22:28)bry- Wrote: Hmm. May switch this up a bit and add ghost or bats for the Mrs. Just need a Halloween theme

You could try this.

Replace SNOW content in includes.xml with this (if you added snow effect already otherwise do that first)
http://pastebin.com/yEnZjz46
edit: Going to edit original code so it shows more images, will update link here after finished.

Place these images in media folder.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s971ayb64ufpzr...a.rar?dl=0

If you want other images just search and replace them in media folder https://www.google.nl/search?q=halloween...images+png

And you'll get something like this
watch gallery

note: Ignore the Halloween typo made in code and images, was a copy-paste error Wink
awesome! Thank you
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Holiday (Snow Effect) option in Aeon MQ5.3