Confluence Stripped
(2014-05-18, 18:01)Arzk Wrote:
(2014-05-18, 16:45)suku_patel_22 Wrote: I have another issue. Skin widgets is installed but I don't see it when I am on movies.

I was away for a week and had similar strange problems with the widget when I came back. It started working again after a couple of reboots (and I installed 13.1.beta1 afterwards) and I haven't had time to find out what's wrong. If anyone could explain the bug I'd appreciate it.

Nice to know it works smoothly on rpi Smile

I am running Gotham. Let me know if you need any logs
What version of Skin Widgets do you have? Could it have something to do with this post Skin Widgets thread? I seem to have 0.0.29 now and it's working fine again.

Edit: Sorry for the little delay, it was so nice sunshine here in Finland after a week of constant rain that I stepped out for a beer or two Smile
Version 1.1.9 brings support for Video Extras and Library Editor addons and customizable submenus! Now you can turn submenus completely off in skin settings if you like. The skin settings have a much better layout and there are more controls for the sidebar as well. Unfortunately you have to configure custom menu items again, because of some changes in skin setting names - The previous custom menu items you might have had are now shown as custom items in submenu. There were so many changes and I have tested the new version only for a day, so I can guarantee some bugs. I'd be happy to hear about them.

From now on the recently added widget is available only via skin widgets addon. The skin widget support is not complete (only recently added widgets for movies/tvshows/music main menu items, nothing for Videos) and I think I'll make it better some day.
how do you get rid of the name confluence in the settings on the top left? right above appearance? in confluence? please help me if you can thank you
Can you please add the Poster view option?
Thanks
Can anyone help me with this ? I like how he got rid of confluence name on top of the settings page above appereace , video ect.... Thank you in advance . If you can tell me the folder or XML it is in I'd appreciate it !
(2014-05-30, 15:53)ggeegino Wrote: how do you get rid of the name confluence in the settings on the top left? right above appearance? in confluence? please help me if you can thank you

In Settings.xml, SettingsCategory.xml and SkinSettings.xml search for
Code:
<control type="image">
  <description>LOGO</description>
---
  <texture>Confluence_Logo.png</texture>
</control>
and comment it out. You may want to move the buttons on the left up after removing the logo, the menu is the control id="9000" in Settings.xml and SkinSettings.xml and id="3" in SettingsCategory.xml (with description "button area"). Its <top> tag sets the vertical position.

(2014-05-30, 16:00)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: Can you please add the Poster view option?
Thanks

Something like the Poster Wrap view in the default Confluence? I don't use them myself, but I might try some day if I have some spare time. I can't promise anything yet.
After a long silence I switched to Helix and made the necessary changes to the skin. The EPG had little changes as well. I'll upload the updated version soon, when it's ready. Because of the changes in positioning of the right aligned labels there will be bugs I haven't yet noticed.

I also purchased a touch screen laptop recently and want to use Kodi on that also. This means that there will be a new "Touch Mode" skin setting, which enables a whole new layout optimized for touch with a vertical home menu. A teeny weeny teaser:
I tweaked the touch mode a little bit more today and I think it's somewhat complete. The link to the Helix version (including touch mode) has now been added.
Some little things are surely out of place because I haven't had a lot of time to test it, but I hope there aren't any big problems left.
I like to have the wheater in the left corner, how can I do this?
Sorry, I removed it long ago and it is one of the things I thought of bringing back but haven't got to it yet. I can't give straight instructions yet, but I'll add it and make it a skin setting.

Edit: And the version 1.2.1 with the weather info is up! There were some little bugs like scrollbars overlapping textboxes in some views etc, which have also been fixed. There's also an option to use a single home screen background (but still separate for video/music etc views), or a single background all around like in the modern Confluence. The skin settings are getting a bit messy again, I think I'll arrange it more clearly some day.
Thanks
Just a quick question: How can I overcome this "add-on does not have the correct structure" message? A little hint is much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Arzk,
Nice job and Thank you.
I have one question which I would like to know.
How do I add my "favourites" in the main menu so that when i click on it I get access to thumbnails to all the addon shortcuts together.
I know you have made provisions to add them separately but thats not what I am seeking for, just to clarify.
Thank you again.
OZooHA
I'm sorry for the late answers to both of you, but
(2014-12-19, 19:27)Gizmo_Ger Wrote: Just a quick question: How can I overcome this "add-on does not have the correct structure" message? A little hint is much appreciated. Thanks in advance

I somehow didn't notice your message earlier, but I don't know what went wrong. I'll add an updated version today (direct link to the skin zip + a new repository) , I hope it works better. Previously I have generated the zips with my Linux HTPC, the only difference I know of is that now I made it with Windows and 7-zip... You could try to remove the old skin and/or unzip the skin to addons folder directly if the problem still exists, but I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

(2014-12-26, 18:53)ozooha Wrote: Arzk,
Nice job and Thank you.
I have one question which I would like to know.
How do I add my "favourites" in the main menu so that when i click on it I get access to thumbnails to all the addon shortcuts together.
I know you have made provisions to add them separately but thats not what I am seeking for, just to clarify.
Thank you again.
OZooHA

Can you give an example of a skin with a home menu item you described, if there are any? I've been thinking about adding custom home menu items, but haven't got to it yet. Unfortunately you have to edit the IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml now to add them. If I understand correctly this would require a new window as well. Or do you mean a home menu item to open the favourites sidebar, as in the CCM Helix skin?

I put the sources in GitHub and started experimenting with my own repository for the skin. The images in media folder are now in Textures.xbt rather than individual files. Please tell me if there are any problems with it, The link to the repo has been added to post #1.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Stripped0