Cloudnetgo CR11S Memory
Hi everyone,

So I decided to buy one of these quad core Android boxes to try and it's a pretty nifty toy overall. I do however have a few of questions for the members.

This device had a memory expansion slot on the outside for a "TF" card. My micro SD and mini SD cards don't fit, and Best Buy doesn't seem to know what kind of card it is. Does anybody know?
Secondly, I've seen some posts on various boards about running XBMC at 1080P through MX player, but I can't seem to make it work. I followed the instructions, but MX Player never comes up.

Lastly, although the video is very smooth on our DVD rips, the audio seems just a hair out of sync. I can't find anything in the settings to make it work.

I am running the latest cloudnetgo ROM dated Nov 7, 2013 with MX player installed.

Additionally, I am going to try a Bluray ISO and evaluate how it looks...hopefully, it will be fine.

If anybody has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Thanks,

CN
TF, TransFlash, is the original name for MicroSD.

You don't need MXPlayer at all. Just use a nightly build (wiki) and XBMC should be able to work just fine without using an external player.
It sure was...what threw me was the card goes in upside down and it took a bit to get it lock into the device. Thanks for the help!

CN
@ned Scott: Did you "only" use the Alpha/nightly Version of XBMC or do i need some software tweaks for the CR11S Box?
Thnaks, TaToosh
(2014-01-02, 16:12)tatoosh Wrote: @ned Scott: Did you "only" use the Alpha/nightly Version of XBMC or do i need some software tweaks for the CR11S Box?
Thnaks, TaToosh

I don't personally have a CR11S, but there are some additional android performance tweaks out there in general. I don't know off hand how significant those tweaks are.
Just tested the newest nightly 04 Jan 2014 - XBMC does not work good with HD input Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cloudnetgo CR11S Memory0