How to change this Picture?
Hi Guys,

can you tell, me how i can change these pictures? ->

I've created two buttons for VPN connections and i like to give em an vpn logo Tongue

i have this problem with other favorites too, on 'TV' ive added a few favorites on this top menu and i cant give em an logo too Sad

Thanks in advance!
Have you tried specifying a path and name to an image file in your favourites.xml for the desired favourite entry?

Code:
<favourite name="Name-of-favourite" thumb="/path/to/image.png">whatever-this-favourite-is-supposed-to-do</favourite>
Hi artrafael,

thanks for your fast reply!

My Favourites.xml looks like this:

Code:
<favourite name="VPN An" thumb="/storage/pictures/vpnan.sh_thumb.png">PlayMedia(&quot;plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher/?default/ce02016586c4e93e1d857e520b7ccc06&quot;)</favourite>
<favourite name="VPN Aus" thumb="/storage/pictures/closevpn.sh_thumb.png">PlayMedia(&quot;plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher/?default/8a8ec8e0979816c42e69cfaceed9b63f&quot;)</favourite>

hope i set the path correct?

Didnt found infos about the pic size..is it important to get the right size? Mine have 215x56px

Thanks you!
(2013-12-08, 16:04)robby1337 Wrote: hope i set the path correct?

The path is where you actually have the named image file on your system. You may want to try removing the item from the shelf and then adding it back to the shelf.
If you are using Advanced Launcher, you can assign a thumb image to each of your launcher. Just select the launcher > go into it's context menu ("C" key) > Edit launcher > Change Thumbnail Image > Select Local Image (Link) > then select the your VPN logo image to be used as thumbnail image for your launcher.

Then, you just have to create a favourite of your launcher : select the launcher > go into it's context menu ("C" key) > Add to favourites. It will automatically create you a XBMC favourite this the name, assigned thumb image and URL to start the launcher.

Finally you can use this favourite to add it to your XBMC home menu.

Also, if you change you Thumbnail Image into Advanced Launcher, the corresponding favourite will not be automatically updated. You will need to recreate the favourite to have the change applied.
Thank you!

(2013-12-08, 17:42)Angelscry Wrote: Also, if you change you Thumbnail Image into Advanced Launcher, the corresponding favourite will not be automatically updated. You will need to recreate the favourite to have the change applied.

That fixed my prob. I didnt assigned them new! Thanks a lot

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to change this Picture?0