Android JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box
(2014-01-02, 19:04)Justinuk Wrote:
(2013-12-31, 21:01)Abnormal1 Wrote: @Swifty
It uses a special build of xbmc. It would have to support either MediaCodec or libstagefright to use hardware decoding on the official xbmc builds which Justinuk stated it does not.

@Justinuk
Are you saying that No Android Boxes support bitstreaming as this is incorrect. My RK3188 device bitstreams everything including HD Audio. Sadly the dam thing crashes all the time but not due to bitstreaming.
Also I read the Genaitech devices support bitstreaming DTS and AC3.

It was my understanding that since this box does not use official android hardware acceleration, bitstreaming should be possible to implement.

(2014-01-02, 18:18)FishOil Wrote:
(2014-01-02, 16:58)Justinuk Wrote: Just like prawnee said.. the first video has been blocked lol

I cut all the 'copyright' things off, and uploaded again.

new video is availbel from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8MUNYhjvng

You demo'd an SD video. Is that supposed to impress me? Every android unit on the planet can do that.

Want to impress me? Show me a med or high bitrate video in atleast 720p

It's 720P video, select 720P with the gear

The three videos I played from my NAS are all 1080P.

Well.....the resolution may be 720 but the bitrate dosent justify it. 800 MB 720 movie? Was it a 10 min clip of the actual movie? Whats the bitrate 2 mbps?
Put the codecinfo on the screen when you do it next time. Show us a 10 , 15 or 20 mb bitrate video.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box - by FishOil - 2014-01-02, 19:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box2