Android JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box
(2014-01-04, 01:57)ragedogg69 Wrote:
(2014-01-03, 15:41)Justinuk Wrote:
(2014-01-03, 10:27)Vaevictus2 Wrote: I have another A31 box (more expensive than your one, but same spec in terms of ram and android version)

can you provide a link to the apk file for the xbmc build? I want to try it on my box

cheers!

Sorry this built is licensed, can't be used on other boxes.. each copy has it's unique number, it only works when hardware ID matches.

(2014-01-03, 16:27)PatrickVogeli Wrote: If you have done any changes to xbmc, you MUST provide the source code. GPL!!!

(2014-01-03, 17:03)Vaevictus2 Wrote: justin XBMC is open source GPL software, you have to make available the source code if you are distributing it

(2014-01-03, 20:01)prae5 Wrote:
(2014-01-03, 19:37)Justinuk Wrote: The XBMC built in to the firmware, I don't have source code. Don't know whether Vidon changed the firwmare or the XBMC, am not developer myself.

I don't have even APK, just the firmware.

Well if you are planning on selling a box with XBMC preloaded, you are required to make the source code available. Saying i don't have it isn't good enough, if you plan on shipping these boxes you need to get this sorted with Vidon.

How come this always happens when ever we get a new vendor touting their android box is going to the best thing yet? Only to have them not understand even the basic concept of GPL. I have sworn off recommending these android boxes to people specifically because of this crap. Must be nice to search alibaba for an android box, slap my sticker on it, build a site .... PROFIT!

JUSTOP LIMITED has been trading since 2006, registered since 2008. We bring the first branded Android TV box to UK market. Our android tv boxes keep 5 places on first page of amazon product search. We put a thread here, yes we do push our product, because if we don't do this, it will be a waste. We are trying to be nice we supply videos as requested, what is the reason why people here always try to put shit here? talk something about the product or make some suggestions, ask some questions related to the topic .

Messages In This Thread
RE: JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box - by Justinuk - 2014-01-04, 23:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box2