Android JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box
(2014-01-28, 01:27)x80jdc Wrote: Are you still using this device, have you been able to get the 1080p playback without the upscaling? I have read that this device should support up to 2160p.

Would this device be able to access NAS drive to login and view photos?

I've fallen back to using my Raspberry Pi, because of the 720p upscaling issue, as well as the fact I can't use NFS (which is bizarre because NFS works in the Xbmc official builds).
I could live without NFS since I don't use wifi, everything's hardwired, but the not displaying 1080p is a dealbreaker.
I'm annoyed about the 1080p thing, because like you I believed that this box could display it.

Quoting the OP
"it features industry-leading full HD 2016P hardware decoding"

and quoting the Justop website
"HDMI: Standard mini port, support HDMI1.4, support 1080P, 3D output, full-screen output, more humanized dual screen operation"

Nowhere does it state that it can output true 1080p, and in fact is very misleading.
Justinuk would you please care to correct me.... and tell me how to get a true 1080p output....

I'm guessing that it can handle (with HW Acc) 2160p, although it will display at 720p upscaled to 1080p

Yes it would be able to access a NAS, so long as the NAS is filesharing via SMB.
You could view the images with Xbmc, or any Android filemanager that supports networking (like ES or Astra).

It's a shame really, it's quite snappy in the menus, and when using NFS on the real xbmc, file loading times are quick.

If these 2 issues get sorted, It WILL replace my Raspberry Pi...

Here's hoping Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box - by tinybilbo - 2014-01-28, 02:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box2