Android JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box
(2014-03-17, 08:34)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote: VidOn XBMC is developed based on the official XBMC, because we are new in this area, so we didn't make much changes on GUI, so it looks very like the official one. But we use a new player in it to replace the original player, which is completely developed by ourselves, so it has the ability to play blu-ray menu.
Can you tell us if your own in-house developed player an internal player core in XBMC or is it a separate application that you launch as a external player?

Judging by your single APK package would assume that it is an internal player core in XBMC, in which case it too is bound to comply with XBMC's GPL license.

(2014-03-17, 08:34)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote: VidOn.me Inc. is an independent company based on HongKong, we cooperate with DVDFab. We are a small startup, and DVDFab helped us a lot in many ways.
We are publishing the source code, please keep an eye on GitHub.
That sounds great! Looking forward to that, but sure hoping that you will release the full source code to your own in-house developed player too.

Again if it is a internal player core for XBMC then it too have to be open source and licensed under a LGPL or GPL compatible license to comply.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box - by RockerC - 2014-03-17, 19:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JUSTOP+Vidon.me: First Quad Core true-hardware decoding Android+XBMC TV set box2