From Subtitles add-on to subtitles service. The no-trouble How-to.
(2014-05-11, 20:37)Blistex77 Wrote: Hi everyone,

I've upgraded yesterday to Openelec 4.0 and didn't have an issue with the subtitles. However, I am now getting a script error when I try to download subtitles from Opensubtitles :

Quote:17:27:29 T:140638737643264 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting zip://%2fstorage%2f.xbmc%2fuserdata%2faddon_data%2fservice.subtitles.opensubtitles%2ftemp%2fOpenSubtitles.zip/
17:27:29 T:140638737643264 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/service.subtitles.opensubtitles/temp/OpenSubtitles.zip
17:27:29 T:140638737643264 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/service.subtitles.opensubtitles/service.py", line 168, in <module>
subs = Download(params["ID"], params["link"],params["format"])
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/service.subtitles.opensubtitles/service.py", line 92, in Download
if xbmcvfs.exists(subtitle_list[0]):
IndexError: list index out of range
-->End of Python script error report<--

I've uninstalled the service/rebooted/reinstalled without any luck. I've tried different tv shows, same issue. I've installed another service for subtitles and it works.

Does anyone have any idea why it's stopped working?

Thanks!

If this is happening only with OpenSubtitles and not others, might want to post about it here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=183114 (this thread is about upgrading from Frodo to Gotham for subtitles).

Messages In This Thread
RE: From Subtitles add-on to subtitles service. The no-trouble How-to. - by darthdiablo - 2014-05-11, 21:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
From Subtitles add-on to subtitles service. The no-trouble How-to.1