[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
Hi Biatsch

Many thanks for the 13.1 compile but just went to download it on my PC and the link you gave that I saw earlier on my iPad has now disappeared it seems. Is this because of the impending LLia compile you are working on ?? Yes sure I know you are not a developer but you are doing us a great service with your compiles for which I am very very grateful my friend :-)

Well I will test it out for you on my ATV1200 MyGica Enjoy boxes (and can test it on an ATV520 too if you want) util you get your new boxes through. I buy my ATV1200 boxes from China at a good bulk purchase price for 10 or more at a time as have many friends over here wanting me to get these boxes and configure them for them.

Looks like it now will be best if I wait for your new compile from the new LLia's github version with the audio passthrough fix :-) BTW I did say my subtitles were okay now as it was my fault with it now using a different method to activate the subs downloads. And of course because of that subtitles subs will not work with the lovely Amber Skin I like so much.

As to my friends box well he tried your revert bootcard as I instructed him and he has carried it out correctly I believe including running that .cmd file on the SD card on his PC. But still no joy it will only power on the Status LED light but no access is attempted to read the SD Bootcard and TV screen stays blank. He was using an 8GB Sandisk SD card but told him that I have seen some reports that it will only work sometimes with a 4GB card, though I cannot see why that is to be honest?? He is going to try with a 4GB card when he gets one this week, but seems he cannot get any recovery to work and cannot get into recovery screen even without an SD card inserted or by waiting 15 minutes to see if the recovery screen comes up on its own as they do sometimes. Any suggestions ??

Cheers
Raymw

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices - by raymw - 2014-06-09, 09:59
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5