[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
Belliash and Frankie13. Sorry to hear of your bricking and cannot understand how this has happened as I flash quite a few of these boxes with this same build / compile and never a problem.

I am guessing just maybe you held in the front power button rather than using a toothpick to hold it the reset switch inside the little reset hole in the rear of the box. This would cause the unit to power off after a few seconds and cause the corruption problem you have with the box no longer even looking at the SD card at bootup. If this is the case I do not know the answer as my friend in UK did this and cannot unbrick it so far despite all the great help here. I am waiting for him to send me his bricked box so I can try to fix it here but maybe bobones and/or Auxbox can give you a cure as those guys are very switched on with these problems.

Good luck with it. Belliash sorry still not had time to dig out my old CRT TV and test the composite and component video with Gotham 13.1 or 13.2 test version. Been very busy with my son here on holiday all month but now getting back to normal Let me know if you still need me to try it for you.
Cheers
Raymw

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Gotham Builds - by raymw - 2014-08-30, 05:29
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5