[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
Sad 
(2014-10-12, 15:29)AuXBoX Wrote: Uploaded MPocke, you can try now. Use the instructions on first page

Thats great andriszz, saw you found the picture of my ATV1200 and the pins to bridge

Sorry, but that didn't work for me. Putting these files on a empty SD and doing as told, my ATV1200 boots up, shows an update splash screen (tux with a circular arrow on his foot) with a moving progress bar, and then seems to reboot (momentary HDMI disconnect) in an black and white screen: Upper half is white, lower half is black. No further reaction, no network connectivity, no chance to try fiddling around with display settings etc.

Rebooting with the SD card still inserted, the update process iterates - even without having to hold the upgrade button. Same when holding the upgrade button.

Any suggestions? Do I need to revert back to Android before applying the recent update?

Many thanks in advance!

UPDATE: Tried to revert back to your last Gotham 13.1 / 2014-08-14 version with the ZIP file I still had around here. Now when booting my box again the "old" red XBMC splash screen appears telling me "LOADING...", but then again nothing happens any more. No '"V13.1 "Gotham"' appears, no further boot progress. I assume that some leftovers of the newer 13.2 / 2014-10-11 still prevent my box from booting.

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Gotham Builds - by Syntagma - 2014-10-12, 17:30
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5