[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
Mike77 are you saying that from some information you have seen, or from your own observations as I did??

xbmcdoc I cannot see how the 1080 content form the test grid video can not be recognised as 1080 res to be honest. Sure unless you look very close at the screen on most <50" screens I do not think you can see a lot of difference form the normal 2.5 to 3 metre viewing distance, except maybe when you get a lot of tiny text like at the film end with the credits scrolling or maybe fine textured clothing. So sure can use for now for testing everything else with the 720 up-scaling. Certainly seems smoother and snappier, and so far no lock-ups. Early days yet but have to say I have not noticed any major obvious other changes to what we had with Gotham 13.2 but may do when I delve in deeper of course.

Will try and test it with an ATV520 box later today if I get time to see if the Broadcom WiFi issue has been fixed with this Helix build, or as most likely still not.
Cheers
Raymw

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by raymw - 2015-01-21, 08:02
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5