[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
Yes Auxbox the Network WiFi manager works fine with Helix.and have fully tested it here with my WPA2 WiFi.

Bobones that 250 mS lip-sync problem has been around for some time certainly since Gotham 13.2 and I think before that. Easy to adjust but wish there was some way of globally fixing it for all video streaming as it seems consistent with all the videos I stream.

Where do I get the hypno screen saver ??

(2015-01-25, 11:36)bobones Wrote: @raymw yes, log on with putty and "rm -r .xbmc" will get rid of it. You're right though, Kodi install should move .xbmc folder to .kodi for upgrade. Maybe AuxBox will implement this as I can't be bothered Smile I've noticed a 250ms lipsync problem with some sources with my builds, not sure how to fix it. Also, box is not freezing since installing hypno screensaver Smile

The .xbmc folder can anyway be removed easily with File Manager but I am more concerned with the xbmc folder note no leading . (period) located in the /root/usr/share folder which is a write protected area and cannot be deleted with File Manager. Easy to confuse the two for sure but they are of course totally different content. I agree though it would be good for that /root/root/.xbmc folder content to be moved automatically to /root/root/,kodi folder automatically in the upgrade process
Cheers
Raymw

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by raymw - 2015-01-25, 14:31
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5