[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2015-04-12, 23:19)macfunk Wrote: Having read here about a lot of users that have had to resort to creating a bootable SD card (shortening pins, etc) it seems this is my next option. Because i'm a mac user i don't think it's possible to create the bootable card with the files and instructions i've downloaded (can it only be done in Windows?) Will get hold of a PC and I'll give it shot - just wanted to check with you guys it's worth a try, given i'm still getting lights on the box, I've assumed there may still be life in the old dog yet?
I've been down this route and shorting pins is the only way I was able to recover my ATV1200. You are also going to need this Android Bootcard.

You should be able to prepare a boot card on a Mac using the Mac dd command instead of the included MSDOS dd.exe utility. All you have to do is reproduce the actions in the uboot_MX.cmd files to create a suitable boot card.

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by Grand Total - 2015-04-13, 02:34
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5