[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2015-04-18, 21:02)prangija Wrote: Thanks Grand Total. I already tried it a couple of times with no luck. Led doesn't change colours at all it only stays red and the screen is now just black, it doesn't boot in EMBER any more. I'll try again and hopefully get it to work.

EDIT:
I've managed to get green led to blink once. When I saw this I released the reset button and removed the screwdriver from the pins. After that the display turned completely blue and stayed that way. Does this mean that my device is beyond help? Sad

(2015-04-18, 23:01)ed_davidson Wrote: I may have bricked my ATV1200. I downloaded and ran the EMBER version. It wont boot now. I tried to revert to android and any other version I could think of trying but no good.
When I try to reboot from the SD card I hold the reset for 10 seconds and then after I get a black screen. I try holding it for a bit longer then the EMBER screen comes up and sort of boots but leaves me with a frozen half picture.

I have included a few screenshots.
Have I bricked my box? How can I get it working again.

Thanks

Try making a bootable SDCard with this
Format SDCard
Use this u-boot_MX.bin file for the tool.

After the tool is finished, extract all of this zip file to the SDCard.

Unplug the power cord from your device
Plug in the SDCard
Hold the reset
Plug the power cord back in
Release the reset button after 15 seconds

WAIT for at least 2 minutes, DO NOT TURN IT OFF.
Hopefully that works. If not you'll have to open the box and short some pins
Press THANK USER if I Help

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
RE: [HOW TO] KODI Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by AuXBoX - 2015-04-19, 00:11
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5