[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2015-09-26, 14:47)raymw Wrote: Just an update. Installed it on a new ATV1220T box and it booted okay although it showed on the flash screen as Helix 14.0 but that is unimportant at this stage. Booted into Confluence screen BUT there was no borders around any panels and no black background only transparent which made it look odd and difficult to read. I was connected by wired Ethernet cable to my router..

Initially I could navigate to the System|Get Addons screen so I could install Rob Weber's Backup add-on, but difficult to read properly as the display panels were still transparent. Installed Backup but when I want back to the home screen I could no longer navigate at all. Any attempt to move in the main menu just caused a quick soft reboot and even the shutdown red button on the remote would not work. So although the RSS feed line was scrolling meaning it was probably not locked up, nothing would work, so I have no option to installing say the Metropolis skin and testing it. A hard reboot did not help as still no means of navigating the main menus and each time you try a soft quick reboot would occur

So seems clear there is an incompatibility problem with Confluence and Isengard 15.1 Hope that was of some help Auxbox

My experience is pretty much the same as raymw, i did manage to install another skin by ftp (AppTV) and get it running with this skin but after a few minutes it went back to Confluence with all the symptoms as described.

I do not know if it will help but i have put a copy of the kodi.log up at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzmT0Q...WFoY3NlVkk

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
RE: [HOW TO] KODI Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by bodgit - 2015-09-26, 19:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5