[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
Yes I see the OTA auto update to EmbER 3 process has indeed started and my box has downloaded the new firmware but now I wait for 20 minutes already with it saying "Preparing for Reboot, Please Be Patient" So how long do I have to be patient and wait ?? I remember the same happened with previous OTA's and no matter how long I left it, it did not finish that preparation and go ahead with a reboot Huh So still seems an OTA problem here as I remember I had with one of the previous auto updates to either 1.0.1 or 2. My box BTW is an ATV1200 running EmbER V2.0.2

Looks like I will just have to leave this waiting to reboot animated message on screen so cannot watch any movies or TV tonight it seems. Last time I had this not rebooting problem and in the end forced it and then it corrupted my system giving me a big headache trying to recover my box !! So I am very reticent to be impatient but a guide as to how long we should have to wait for the reboot would be helpful. Josh are you there mate ??
Cheers
Raymw

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
RE: [HOW TO] KODI Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by raymw - 2015-11-19, 16:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5