[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
Any news of Isengard for MX Linux ?? I am happy to test it if anyone can compile it. Auxbox, anyone ??

EmbER 3 works well and still testing it for stability but seems very sound. I need some confirmation that I will be able to install it to a virgin Android supplied ATV1220T box first as before EmbER 2.0.2 convert files bricked two boxes I tried it with as I mentions before. I cannot afford the time and hassle of bricking any more boxes with converting to EmbER so need a reliable system of flashing.

So was wondering if the safe way to EmbER 3 is to install EmbER V1 convert files over the Android new boxes and then subscribe and OTA upgrade to V3, thus bypassing the EmbER V2.0.2 convert files which brick these new boxes every time it seems. I think I will be happy now with EmbER 3 to issue with new boxes if I can easily and reliably install it to new ATV1220T boxes, and be happy to do so properly and fairly licensed with the Josh and croniccory development team too as they deserve all our support IMHO.

I like the new video skip feature in Isengard 15.2 where you can easily using single of multiple left/right arrow button presses skip on or back 10 sec, 30 Sec, 1 minute .... etc and all the way up to 30 minutes. And all configurable in the system Video Playback settings screen. Great improvement.

Also notice that my box now is recognised by my Samsung TV Anynet+CEC so will auto switch on my TV when I start my Isengard 15.2 running box. Not sure if this is an EmbER 3 feature or with the Isengard 15.2 system ?? Only problem is if you like to leave your KODI box on 24/7 as with that feature enabled in your TV settings it will just switch your TV back on when you try to turn it off. But a nice addition which you can choose whether to use or not in your TV settings.
Cheers
Raymw

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
RE: [HOW TO] KODI Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by raymw - 2015-12-01, 12:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5