[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2016-02-13, 18:45)ed_davidson Wrote: Does anyone know how I can change the clock in Kodi. I am on the correct region and time zone but the time is 2 hours and 24 mins different.

Here's my guess:
Revert to Android
Change the clock in settings.
Re-flash mx linux.

I bet the date shows 1970 too. It means you are not communicating properly with your modem/router. If you are otherwise on-line and thus the weather info is correct for you, then make sure you have not changed anything in your modem/router settings and if not then switch off your box and modem/router and reboot the modem/router first and wait until it is showing back on-line and only then reboot your KODI box. If you still get 1970 then try another reboot as I know this seems to be a problem right now wirh EmbER 3 but I think you are using MX Linux so maybe it is not EmbER at all but it just could be the worldwide clock sync site is messing around for us all as I often need 2 or 3 reboots to get the correct date and time these days and I never used to.

Is there any others here who are getting this problem on boot up with getting the default Linux 1970 date/time??.
Cheers
Raymw

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
RE: [HOW TO] KODI Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by raymw - 2016-02-14, 17:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5