[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
Have not tested it yet as waiting for a new MXQ M12 box I have ordered from AliExpress to arrive, but there is now a released version of EmbER V3.0.1 public edition for the S805 quad core MXQ M12 box. It is there to download from the EmbER website.

Looks very promising indeed and I know that EmbER are very excited about it as it is as I see it a major step forward. So this to my knowledge is the first public release of any Linux quad core firmware, but note this is not for the generic MXQ boxes as yet. Anyone here who gets this installed on their M12 S805 based boxes then please report back to us here, as indeed I shall once my new M12 box for testing arrives through the post and is flashed with this new EmbER firmware.

Congrats to EmbER Developments and thanks Josh and Corey for all their hard work in making this possible. It will be good for us all to be able to fully support them on this great new project.

Enjoy
Cheers
Raymw

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
RE: [HOW TO] KODI Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by raymw - 2016-03-22, 10:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5