[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2016-04-18, 06:01)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi
Does anyone have a remote.conf for a MXQ M12 remote running Ember.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

I have successfully used the new remote.conf from EmbER which is installed with the Ember 4 nightly beta build. I have two M12 boxes here for testing with EmbER so simply copied the file from my registered M12 box with the nightly build installed and installed in the other M12 box running the V3.0.1 build. So can confirm that this small remote.conf file works well with EmbER 3.0.1 for the M12 if simply placed in the /root/Configs/kodi folder where it will over ride the in built erroneous remote.conf

I can make this good remote.conf file easily available here for everyone, but only of course with the consent of EmbER Dev who created it. So if Josh or Corey say it is okay I will post it here and will then be happy to do so as long as it is for use by folk who have bothered to register and activate their new EmbER s805 M12 installation, or at least if they genuinely intend to do so once they are happy with the remote control mapping working properly, which as I say it now does with this easy to add file.

So Josh or Corey please confirm if it is okay for me to make that good remote.conf file of yours available here to help those with V3.0.1 until V4 is fully released in the near future ??
Cheers
Raymw

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
RE: [HOW TO] KODI Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Helix Builds - by raymw - 2016-04-24, 12:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5