• 3(current)
Release Internet Archive - archive.org
Tested this am and works great. You can now see and play all the songs after clicking on the individual shows thanks so much! Cheers
I should have an update out this weekend for the Audio add-on. This update will fix a bug (yes, another one, sorry) and will also include some enhancements to the info displayed.

Stay tuned...
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Please update download links.
Or add mirror links
Tinyupload file is not working now.

Thanks
Ok, as promised, an update for the Audio add-on is now available. The current version for the Audio add-on is now 3.0.4, while the Video add-on is still at 3.0.2 although I will have an update for the Video add-on soon.

EDIT: Please use the links in post #59 to download the latest versions.

The Audio add-on is now a bit more user friendly, no longer will you have to look at a file name and wonder what the song title is. The add-on now displays the track title (or episode title in the case of radio programs) as listed on the archive.org pages. I've also appended the recordings 'lineage' (if available) to the title. Unfortunately, not all uploaders provide complete information, so there will be some cases where only a filename is displayed. Not much I can do there.

Version 3.0.4 also includes some error handling. If there's a timeout, or other error accessing the archive.org resources, a dialog box should be displayed with some error information. This should be a little more helpful than the generic 'script failed' error that Kodi displays in the lower right hand corner.

The one bug fix should take care of issues where a single file was ignored when the add-on was trying to grab a playlist file (m3u) instead.

I've followed the instructions in the Kodi wiki to make these add-ons auto update, but if this is not working for you please let me know, and use the links provided in this post to update to the latest versions. And as usual, if you're having any issues with the add-ons, please post a log (wiki).

(2015-07-26, 01:52)gillrishi Wrote: Please update download links.
Or add mirror links
Tinyupload file is not working now.

Thanks

Please try the links in this post. If you are still unable to download let me know I will look into providing mirrors.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
An updated version of the Video add-on is now available. I almost released an update about a week ago, but was close to having a few additional features working as well, so I decided to hold off until now. Waiting also allowed more time for any potential bugs to be exposed that should be fixed before additional features are added. Links to the latest version of both the Audio and Video add-ons are below:

EDIT: Please use the links in post #59 to download the latest versions.

The changelog for the Video add-on is as follows:

Version 3.0.5
- Added context menu option to download files
- Added options in add-on settings to set download folder, display download status, and adjust download buffer size

Version 3.0.4
- Enabled use of infoLabels
- Added option in add-on settings for sort method
- Added some error handling

Version 3.0.3
- Understanding 9/11 section is now working
- Fix a bug where multiple files without a playlist file were ignored

Version 3.0.2
- Removed developmental code remnants that caused issues for some users

Version 3.0.1
- Fix addon.xml

Version 3.0.0
- Initial release.

Caveats: Due to the notification method used, the download feature requires Gotham 13.2 or higher. Windows users will need to run XBMC/Kodi as an administrator or write permissions will be denied.

Users of the previous version of the Video add-on should be auto-updated to the latest version. If this is not working for you please let me know, and use the links provided in this post to update to the latest version.

No changes to the Audio add-on at this time, although I do intend to add the download feature to the next release.

If you're having any other issues with the add-ons, please post a log (wiki).
@MetalChris: thank you so much for your work! Is there any chance that this gets pushed to the official repository (so that the add-on is automatically updated in Kodi)?
(2015-08-08, 11:10)spinmaster Wrote: @MetalChris: thank you so much for your work!

You're welcome! I'm happy to hear you find these useful. Smile

(2015-08-08, 11:10)spinmaster Wrote: Is there any chance that this gets pushed to the official repository (so that the add-on is automatically updated in Kodi)?

I've considered doing so, but at this time both add-ons are still very much works in progess (much like my coding skills lol). I thought I had followed the instructions in the Kodi wiki to have these add-ons 'self-update', but apparently I've not done so correctly. For now I'd suggest subscribing to this thread to stay up to date. There will come a time when I feel these are 'complete' and ready to submit to the official repo, but we are not quite there yet.
A minor change to the page code on archive.org caused an issue with both add-ons this week. Please download the latest versions from the links below. I've also implemented the download feature in the Audio add-on.

EDIT: Please download from the links in post #59

Users of previous versions of the add-ons should be auto-updated to the latest versions. If this is not working for you please let me know, and use the links provided in this post to update to the latest version.

can you please update the links I can't download from the post #38
(2015-09-17, 17:32)Zombi Wrote: can you please update the links I can't download from the post #38

I just checked, and both download links are working for me. Please try again. If they are still not working for you let me know and I'll look into adding mirror links.
(2015-09-17, 23:35)MetalChris Wrote:
(2015-09-17, 17:32)Zombi Wrote: can you please update the links I can't download from the post #38

I just checked, and both download links are working for me. Please try again. If they are still not working for you let me know and I'll look into adding mirror links.

Thank you sir and sorry for disturb It worked I had to force downloading it with idm
thanx it work but some kind of slow
(2015-08-15, 19:37)MetalChris Wrote: A minor change to the page code on archive.org caused an issue with both add-ons this week. Please download the latest versions from the links below. I've also implemented the download feature in the Audio add-on.

Internet Archive [Audio] - v 3.0.5

Internet Archive [Video] - v 3.0.6

Users of previous versions of the add-ons should be auto-updated to the latest versions. If this is not working for you please let me know, and use the links provided in this post to update to the latest version.

Thanks for the addons I really appreciate it.

I am a newbie to Kodi, sorry if this is a dumb question. I have downloaded the zip files. How do I get the installed (added on) to Kodi? I have an Amazon Fire stick.

Thanks,
Ken
(2016-02-05, 23:59)kweyer Wrote: Thanks for the addons I really appreciate it.

I am a newbie to Kodi, sorry if this is a dumb question. I have downloaded the zip files. How do I get the installed (added on) to Kodi? I have an Amazon Fire stick.

Thanks,
Ken

In Kodi, just go to Settings → Add-ons → Install from zip file -> Navigate to the ZIP file

From the Kodi Wiki.
The zip file is on my PC how do I get it on the Fire stick?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet Archive - archive.org0