• 6(current)
Release Internet Archive - archive.org
(2017-09-13, 23:33)Longtime Collector Wrote: Thanks for this. Works well.
Is there a way to use .strm files to add Internet Archive movies to the Kodi database?

You can put the url for any audio or video file from archive.org into a stream file. I believe you'll also need to create a corresponding .nfo file for each if you want to add to your Kodi library.

(2017-09-13, 23:54)AntiPontifex Wrote: In addition, would it be possible to add a sort-by-date function for the videos themselves?
Thanks, as always.

I believe by default videos are sorted by the date they were uploaded.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Redbox | NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Bug report: Back to non-working. It says IA video not available or some such thing. Just thought I'd let you know.
I'm having trouble with the Live Music Archive, it doesn't show all the entries, only one. Is it some thing I am doing wrong?
(2017-12-03, 23:46)AntiPontifex Wrote: Bug report: Back to non-working. It says IA video not available or some such thing. Just thought I'd let you know.

Website changes caused the add-on to fail. Should be fixed now. Download from my add-ons page, or if you have my repo installed you can update from there.

(2017-12-07, 11:55)grimaldo Wrote: I'm having trouble with the Live Music Archive, it doesn't show all the entries, only one. Is it some thing I am doing wrong?

Same as above.

If you experience any errors or issues, please provide a link to a debug log (wiki).
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
(2017-12-10, 18:17)MetalChris Wrote:
(2017-12-03, 23:46)AntiPontifex Wrote: Bug report: Back to non-working. It says IA video not available or some such thing. Just thought I'd let you know.

Website changes caused the add-on to fail. Should be fixed now. Download from my add-ons page, or if you have my repo installed you can update from there.
(2017-12-07, 11:55)grimaldo Wrote: I'm having trouble with the Live Music Archive, it doesn't show all the entries, only one. Is it some thing I am doing wrong?

Same as above.

If you experience any errors or issues, please provide a link to a debug log (wiki)
Thank you very much for fixing this add-on, Metal Chris. Have a great holiday season!
Exclamation 
Is this addon down? I am getting certificate failed errors every time i open up this addon! What happened?
(2019-10-01, 12:55)03stevensmi Wrote: Is this addon down? I am getting certificate failed errors every time i open up this addon! What happened?

Just tried a few random videos. No certificate failures, no problems.
(2019-10-03, 04:09)MetalChris Wrote: Just tried a few random videos. No certificate failures, no problems.
Workin' ok for me.  Thanks for your addons MetalChris, especially this one.  Hope you continue to work on them.
(2019-10-03, 04:09)MetalChris Wrote:
(2019-10-01, 12:55)03stevensmi Wrote: Is this addon down? I am getting certificate failed errors every time i open up this addon! What happened?

Just tried a few random videos. No certificate failures, no problems.    
Its working for me on my shield upstairs, guess its my firestick. I have been having other addon install errors and performance issues ever since i installed aeon mq8 skin.
No problem though, i am going to start fresh. Thanks Guys for letting me know! Wink Cheers MetalChris!
Thought I would do a clean install of Leia 18.8 and start from scratch. Internet Archive addon was working fine for me.

Now the only menu item of the addon I see is Search, addon works otherwise, but no menu items. just Search, any ideas.

Is the latest version 3.10?  Thanks
(2020-08-01, 03:56)barney63 Wrote: Thought I would do a clean install of Leia 18.8 and start from scratch. Internet Archive addon was working fine for me.

Now the only menu item of the addon I see is Search, addon works otherwise, but no menu items. just Search, any ideas.

Is the latest version 3.10?  Thanks

Yep, 3.1.0 is the latest. It looks like the archive.org menu has changed just a little bit. Hopefully I'll have an update available in a few days.
(2020-08-01, 21:31)MetalChris Wrote: Yep, 3.1.0 is the latest. It looks like the archive.org menu has changed just a little bit. Hopefully I'll have an update available in a few days.
That's great, thank you. I highly recommend this addon to anyone who hasn't used the archive yet. 
Also will the Archive audio addon need to be updated, I haven't tried to reinstall it yet.
(2020-08-02, 03:22)barney63 Wrote:
(2020-08-01, 21:31)MetalChris Wrote: Yep, 3.1.0 is the latest. It looks like the archive.org menu has changed just a little bit. Hopefully I'll have an update available in a few days.
That's great, thank you. I highly recommend this addon to anyone who hasn't used the archive yet. 
Also will the Archive audio addon need to be updated, I haven't tried to reinstall it yet.

I just pushed version 3.1.1 of the video add-on to my repo.

If you have any issues with the add-on, please enable log notifications in the add-on settings and post a link to a full debug log (wiki).

I'll need to make some similar changes to the audio add-on, and expect to have an updated version available by the end of the week.
Downloaded it from the website, Internet Archive digital library addon version: 3.1.1

Working great, more menu categories than before, thanks.  Anxiously awaiting the audio addon.
Version 3.1.1 of the audio add-on is now available from my repository.

If you need to report any issues with the add-on, please enable log notifications in the add-on settings and post a link to a full debug log (wiki).
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet Archive - archive.org0