• 13(current)
Release Internet Archive - archive.org
(2022-05-15, 22:41)barney63 Wrote: Is there a way to search for Categories? ie BBC America, A/V Geeks, Popcorn Project etc  Thanks

If there is a way to search for it on website, then one can code it in the addon.
On the website, searching for the following yields nothing
Code:
https://archive.org/search.php?query=collection%3A%28Popcorn%20Project%29
https://archive.org/search.php?query=collection%3A%28BBC%20America%29
See if you can figure out the website search Smile
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
@barney63

Good spot! I also have discovered that repeats are found in searches beyond page 2: often quite numerous. I _truly_ hope I do not come off as nit-picky, but I think
we can agree we all want to see this add on working the best it can. Thanks to all involved!
@gujal
@MetalChris

Just checking to see if anybody else if having an issue with the Search on the Internet Archive Audio addon.  I'm getting a Check the Log error.
I have never really been able to get the Internet Archive Audio add on to work.
I'd imagine, then, it has the same problem that the Video add on had. Anyway, great to
see progress on both of these: thank you.
I just wanted to let you know that even with a stock version of Kodi 19.3, this app now suffers from
major buffering issues. If someone could look into this, I'd be grateful. Also, some of the issues with the
NFPF app have cleared up, but some items still remain unplayable. All the best.
I don't know if it's normal, but just accessing the website is hit and miss.
@gujal @MetalChris The plugin no longer allowed me to choose the video file type!
Its now back to default mp4.

Can you guys please fix this?
Would be much appreciated.
cheers
I second this: please someone fix this; the television and feature film sections especially. Thank you whomever you may be.
Someone planning to update this add-on to Kodi 20?
(2023-01-04, 13:36)03stevensmi Wrote: @gujal @MetalChris The plugin no longer allowed me to choose the video file type!

cheers
What version of the addon are you running?

The video file type popup will only show up if there are multiple sources available and works correctly. If you are not seeing the video type check on the website if it does have multiple video types and if so report back with the webpage url
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
(2023-01-18, 19:24)27hectormanuel Wrote: Someone planning to update this add-on to Kodi 20?

Is it not working on Kodi 20? All Kodi 19 compatible addons such as this one normally work in Kodi 20
What repository or add-on version should i be using?
(2023-01-19, 04:09)27hectormanuel Wrote: What repository or add-on version should i be using?

The repository is in github
Code:
https://github.com/MetalChris/repository.matrix

The current version of the Internet Archive video addon is 4.2.6
Awesome the add-on works but search is broken and you can't sign in with your IA account
(2023-01-18, 23:27)gujal Wrote:
(2023-01-04, 13:36)03stevensmi Wrote: @gujal @MetalChris The plugin no longer allowed me to choose the video file type!

cheers
What version of the addon are you running?

The video file type popup will only show up if there are multiple sources available and works correctly. If you are not seeing the video type check on the website if it does have multiple video types and if so report back with the webpage url

@gujal I'm really sorry for the incredibly long waited reply.
its been hell,up,here.
I tried the latest addon from the matrix repo and github.
this was on a different version of kodi on dietpi rpi4 & not librelec.

I believe it may have something to do with inputstream.adaptive not being installed by default.
well, I'm guessing.

went back to libreelec and its working fine.
no,issues at all.

I am Really sorry for the late reply, 
Shorlty after posting, a lot happened and that was the last thing on my mind and I completely forgot about it.

No issues at all.
thanks for getting back to me.
really does mean a lot.
thank you
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet Archive - archive.org0