Every channel after the name has \ and a number
For some reason after every channel there is a backslash followed by a number is there a setting to remove this automatically ?.

I have found that there is a channel editor and I can actually rename the channels to remove the backslash and a number but when you have many channels it is annoying I am sure there must be a smarter way to do this.

I am running the latest XBMC Frodo build 12.2 on Windows

I have been testing pvr.wmc for few days and it has been working great so far.
(2013-12-18, 06:54)denz Wrote: For some reason after every channel there is a backslash followed by a number is there a setting to remove this automatically ?.

I have found that there is a channel editor and I can actually rename the channels to remove the backslash and a number but when you have many channels it is annoying I am sure there must be a smarter way to do this.

I am running the latest XBMC Frodo build 12.2 on Windows

I have been testing pvr.wmc for few days and it has been working great so far.

Take a look at this screen on the serverWMC

You want to change the channel display format

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much.Rofl

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Every channel after the name has \ and a number0