Music sharing between Jynxbox and Airport Timecapsule
I am new here and just about a week ago i bought a jynxbox M1 so forgive me if my answer has already been asked, but I searched and couldn't find an answer.
here is my setup:
I have a DSL box internet plug into my Apple Airport time capsule by ethernet
on the airport I have an external HD plug on it via usb. On the external HD I have my iTunes library folder where all music is
then I have my jynxbox as well plug into my Airport via ethernet.

What I am trying to do is to stream my music library from the external HD on the jynxbox. Is that even possible?

Before getting the jynxbox I was sharing my folders that I have on the airport/external HD with my macbook using the wireless home network that I built with the Airport Time capsule. I enable UPnP on the main DSL box from my internet provider, I tried to enable DHCP-NAT on the Airport but I keep getting an error message:
The DHCP range you have entered conflicts with the WAN IP address of your base station.

I also enable UPnP on the XBMC menu on the jynxbox...but nothing...I can not seem to be able to browse and find my HD folder with the music library. On the jynxbox in the music menu when I go to add ons, then add source, then UPnP... I do not see any detectable devices.

I don't know what else to do. Can one of you please help and thank you.
Enable SMB (wiki) file sharing on the Time Capsule for the connected hard drive and add that as a media source (wiki) in XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music sharing between Jynxbox and Airport Timecapsule0