Win XBMC Frodo + Neon 4.0.9
I am using the above combination on a windows 7 machine and I have the following issue.
When I suspend the system and I am asking that this will shutdown xbmc if i hit yes, htpc correctly shutsdown.
When I wake up the PC I see again the sub window with the questiion yes/no that this will shutdown xbmc,

Is there a way that this question will be avoided or when I wake up the htpc to see the HTPC like it is loading for first time?
(2013-12-20, 14:11)03397 Wrote: I am using the above combination on a windows 7 machine and I have the following issue.
When I suspend the system and I am asking that this will shutdown xbmc if i hit yes, htpc correctly shutsdown.
When I wake up the PC I see again the sub window with the questiion yes/no that this will shutdown xbmc,

Is there a way that this question will be avoided or when I wake up the htpc to see the HTPC like it is loading for first time?

I guess I can suspend HTPC by going in the submenu of shutdown and hitting suspend. This does not open any windows.
is it a typo re Neon 4.0.9 Huh did you mean Nox 4.0.9 ? because these are 2 different skins. And I guess you have answered yourself re your issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Frodo + Neon 4.0.90