Release openweathermap
I am running KODIbuntu 15.0 at the moment though this problem existed under 14RC1-3 as well. Whenever I leave the system idling, whether it's for 10 minutes or overnight, the weather screen comes back inaccurate. For example, right now it's showing the correct information, it's 47 degrees. I'll let it sit, music playing, eventually the screensaver kicks in. I can come back a few minutes later and wake up the screen and the weather will tell me it's -9 degrees out. After several refresh attempts it will go back to showing the correct info. I can understand if it's idling for hours, like overnight, that it needs a refresh, but a few minutes? And it loses its brain and needs to be refreshed again? As I said, this happened under 14.0 as well. In comparison, using Yahoo Weather, that does not happen. In fact, I can leave it up on the screen overnight and when I get up in the morning, the information is correct, I don't need to manually refresh to get the current conditions or anything. But with this plugin, I'm constantly refreshing it before I get the correct information.
Where does this add-on get it's weather information from? Currently looking at the weather for Launceston Tasmania for the week and all the Max temps for the rest of the week are anywhere from 5 to 10 degrees out. I have no problem with Ozweather or Yahoo weather. Really like this add-on if the information was a little bit more accurate.
(2015-02-03, 09:05)bolter Wrote: Where does this add-on get it's weather information from? Currently looking at the weather for Launceston Tasmania for the week and all the Max temps for the rest of the week are anywhere from 5 to 10 degrees out. I have no problem with Ozweather or Yahoo weather. Really like this add-on if the information was a little bit more accurate.

OpenWeatherMap
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
openweathermap1