Android How to select dvd menu in touched theme?
I'm using touched menu and when I play a DVD image with menu, I'm unable to select the menu items. Touching on them brings up OSD and there is no way to play the movie/menu items. Not sure it is the issue with the theme or XBMC itself. Any ideas?

BTW, this is on android tablet/phone.
Hmm, not sure. Seems to work on XBMC for iPad, so it could be an Android-specific issue. Have you tried this with a nightly build (wiki)?
I have been using Gotham nightly but not sure when was the last time I updated. But I'm sure I did once in the last two weeks. I will check it out again with the latest nightly.
Tried the latest nightly but can't select any dvd menu items. It brings up OSD. Tried touched, re-touched and confluence themes. It used to work in eden and looks like it is broken in Gotham at least on Android.
Anyone? Or should I open a bug ticket?
There is a touch patch in the making for Android. At least with it, it's working for me.

Ned, I can select the DVD menu but the osd is nonetheless popping up. Is it the same on ios?
(2014-02-05, 09:48)Koying Wrote: There is a touch patch in the making for Android. At least with it, it's working for me.

Ned, I can select the DVD menu but the osd is nonetheless popping up. Is it the same on ios?

Yes, the OSD will pop up, but menu items are still selectable. I'm guessing the real issue is that the OSD itself is blocking some of the DVD menu buttons?
Might be. The OSD popping up is annoying anyway.

@milli, please open a trac ticket and assign it to me.
Thanks and created a ticket.I was not able to assign it but I copied you in the ticket.
I notice some fixes. Any chance of it getting in to nightlies? Surprising to see no one else is running in to this issue.
Looks like the fix is merged in to master. But the latest helilx nightly still brings up OSD and does not allow the selection of DVD menu items. Am I missing something here?
Wit the fix, tapping on a DVD menu item won't trigger the OSD, while clicking anywhere else will.
Works for me.
Is it a single or double tap? Also do you play the DVD from files or library mode?
Finally I figured. The tap should happen exactly on the menu item's cursor position rather than anywhere on the menu item.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to select dvd menu in touched theme?0