BDMV folders?
With an uncompressed bluray folder like this:

Some Movie
--BDMV
----STREAM
------00200.mt2s... (lots of these)
--CERTIFICATE

Where do you place the movie.nfo (and fanart.jpg/movie.tbn) to get both EMM and XBMC (Frodo) to recognize it correctly?
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
The expected location is in the"some name" folder. The idea is to leave the BDMV (or VIDEO_TS) folders untouched, as you would find on the source disc.
(2013-12-22, 16:27)Dekker500 Wrote: The expected location is in the"some name" folder. The idea is to leave the BDMV (or VIDEO_TS) folders untouched, as you would find on the source disc.

I thought that too (and XBMC will display those movies correct even if movie.nfo is outside the BDMV/VIDEO_TS folder) - but then look at the last post here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=166013

I think Ember places the nfo, in BDMV/VIDEO_TS folder because thats the way how XBMC places it when exporting database I think. But as you see in that thread XBMC developer say to place those files outside the video folder - so we have a difference between suggestion and behaviour of XBMC itself lol. I commited a fix some time ago, so the movie.nfo is placed in the parent and NOT in the VIDEO_TS folder, but not sure if it's still in current BETA? Maybe Dan can clarify this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BDMV folders?0