best gforce driver version for ion asrock 330?
Hi guys, just wondering for best optimization of the hardware of the asrock 330 which uses ion; what driver version is the best to use? the latest one seems to have come with a bit of extra bloat, with perhaps more features for newer systems.

(building a system next year going with AMD a10 or an fx. Not impressed with nvidia stuff as of late. But for now be col to get this system up to its best)
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
I put the updates on my Windows 7 ION330 system on hold, years ago, and in all that time I never had an issue when playing media. I don't think that the newer drivers would give anything extra for the ION 330 chipset.

Edit: not needing extra info I guess.
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
I use an Asrock Ion 330 with the latest Nvidia drivers under Win7 64bit. No problems playing any videos at all in XBMC. 1080P24 runs around 10% cpu. This is a perfect hardware set-up for a dedicated XBMC server in my opinion.
I can check the driver version number if required?

Sound through HDMI takes a second or two to start when playing a video, not sure why, never been able to get to the bottom of that. Does the same over optical though too. Its like the sound output switches off when no sound is being sent and then takes a second or two to 'wake up'.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
best gforce driver version for ion asrock 330?0