File no longer available in Library message
I have (what I think) is a weird problem. My setup is as follows:

2 PC's using a shared Library via MySQL
'TV Shows' Folder on the MySQL Server machine using a source set up as smb://192.168.0.120/TV
'Movies' Folder on the 'bedroom PC', using the source as smb://192.168.0.121/Movies

When I first boot the main PC (downstairs, it's the one with the MySQL DB installed), and try to access a Movie stored on the bedroom PC via the Movies main menu item, it shows that the movie is no longer in the library, and asks if I want to delete it.

The only way I can get this to work is to go to Video|Files and enter the source (which in this case is 'Movies'). Once I do that, then I can go back to the Library and play from there until I reboot again.

the 'TV Shows' folder on the other hand (which is stored on the local MySQL PC) works as expected with no issues.

This is a new install. Oh, and I have tried deleting the source, and re-creating it, with the same results. Running Win 8.1. If there is any more info that I can provide, please let me know.
Try coping the passwords.xml file from a working install to the other installs, which is in the userdata folder (wiki).
didn't work...although I found it interesting that the password files were completely different...the bedroom PC only had 1 path listed...the one downstairs had 3.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File no longer available in Library message0