Before I do something stupid. Mismatch Tolerance help?
Ok guys, before I go and do all my movies I have one question.
The mismatch tolerance description says the HIGHER the number, the more lenient it is on results.

So am I correct in assuming a lower number say: 1, will only write data if it has a 100% match? And a higher number, say: 100 will be very free and possibly write the wrong movies data?

Just need a little clarification Big Grin
anyone?
(2013-12-28, 00:47)demoncamber Wrote: Ok guys, before I go and do all my movies I have one question.
The mismatch tolerance description says the HIGHER the number, the more lenient it is on results.

So am I correct in assuming a lower number say: 1, will only write data if it has a 100% match? And a higher number, say: 100 will be very free and possibly write the wrong movies data?

Never heard of that setting! Is it an Ember setting for automatic scrapes?
(2013-12-28, 14:11)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-12-28, 00:47)demoncamber Wrote: Ok guys, before I go and do all my movies I have one question.

Never heard of that setting! Is it an Ember setting for automatic scrapes?

It's in the general section for movies
Never used it so don't know how it works
Yessir! It's actually a great feature when you are trying to do large batch operations, I've tried it with it off and on and there is a noticeable difference. Greatly reduces false data, however, I'm a bit confused on which is what.
Really? No one has any idea?! haha
In case this setting is enabled, EMM is marking movies in the movie list (with red iirc) that our out of tolerance.

Meaning of tolerance:
EMM compares the scraped title with the folder/file name. In case the difference in letters are higher than the tolerance you configured, it will be marked. So this is only to visualize potential false positive matches....
Works like that: Wiki
WOW!
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Before I do something stupid. Mismatch Tolerance help?0