[RELEASE] FlyinHD Video AddOn - Hindi/Tamil/Telugu Movies
(2014-03-27, 02:26)codenx Wrote: multimedia007 and ram611: FlyinHD website does not serve movies any more. They have changed their authentication database. The plugin is dead until FlyinHD adds movies back. I'm planning to remove the plugin from the repo.

Thanks for the headsup codenx
ok guys its same problem here wrong username and password.
Hi Codenx,

Thanks for your great work in past days giving us watching FlyinHD... I know you will working on new project but dont wanna bother you
just wanna heads up for you and let you know we are waiting for your update

also kindly look into those site tamilgun.com, tamilbase.com, runtamil.com & cooltamil.com
if you can make those works in XBMC will be the best

Thanks Again
(2014-03-29, 20:47)kallady Wrote: Hi Codenx,

Thanks for your great work in past days giving us watching FlyinHD... I know you will working on new project but dont wanna bother you
just wanna heads up for you and let you know we are waiting for your update

also kindly look into those site tamilgun.com, tamilbase.com, runtamil.com & cooltamil.com
if you can make those works in XBMC will be the best

Thanks Again

Hello Codenx, I appreciate if you could work on these sites and get it to work in XBMC. Hope you will do something because Flyinhd streaming quality was excellent. Thanks in advance.:
Hi ram611.. The problem is there's is no good alternative, that is as well organized as flyinhd or has the same quality. I've narrowed down on cooltamil. The few movies I sampled had good streams. The other sites suggested here like tamilgun/runtamil has lot of newer content but they have poor quality.. they are all boot legged copies. Unless I hear better alternative, i'm going to settle down on cooltamil, i'll release an update this weekend.

I'm thinking of adding a Movie section to my other plugin OliyumOliyum to scrape cooltamil. I'm all ears for other suggestions.
Thank you Codenx for your time and effort. Your plug in OliyumOliyum is a great plugin.hats off for it. On demand Tamil serials are of excellent HD quality. Looking forward for your update on the cooltamil this weekend. Thanks again.
Hi,
I created an account in flyinhd.com and I was using the same with my xbmc-flyinhd.
But after 3-4, it always shows error "Invalid username and pwd".
I tried uninstall and reinstall, by resetting the username & pwd and then provide the correct username pwd.
But it always shows "Invalid username/pwd". With same username and pwd, I am able to login to website from browser

pls suggest

regards,
jkm79

Hi Codenx
FlyinHD is allowing movies again. I can see movies listed in flyinhd today.
Can you pls check it
(2014-04-02, 18:13)codenx Wrote: Hi ram611.. The problem is there's is no good alternative, that is as well organized as flyinhd or has the same quality. I've narrowed down on cooltamil. The few movies I sampled had good streams. The other sites suggested here like tamilgun/runtamil has lot of newer content but they have poor quality.. they are all boot legged copies. Unless I hear better alternative, i'm going to settle down on cooltamil, i'll release an update this weekend.

I'm thinking of adding a Movie section to my other plugin OliyumOliyum to scrape cooltamil. I'm all ears for other suggestions.

Thank you Codenx for your time and effort. Looking forward to your update

cheers
Thanks codenx..i use oliyum oliyum a lot...you can check rajtamil.com site also to scrap for movies
Thanks codenx for your work on oliyum oliyum.
Waiting for your update on the same with movie links Smile
Hey guys, thanks for the suggestions. I tried these sites: rajtamil, runtamil, cooltamil, tamilblood, pretty much all of them suck. All the new releases are poor quality streams, they use archaic flash services which wont work with xbmc and their site backend code is awful. I'm still looking for a good alternative.

Any other suggestions?
(2014-04-11, 05:21)codenx Wrote: Hey guys, thanks for the suggestions. I tried these sites: rajtamil, runtamil, cooltamil, tamilblood, pretty much all of them suck. All the new releases are poor quality streams, they use archaic flash services which wont work with xbmc and their site backend code is awful. I'm still looking for a good alternative.

Any other suggestions?

Hi Codenx,
Thanks for your valuable time exploring these sites. Looks like FlyinHD site has some movies back on. Can you please check it out.
Ok, I managed to add movies to OliyumOliyum from another site. I'll push the update tonight. But be warned, some of the streams's quality is poor Smile

FlyinHD's movie content is user uploaded, it has very limited collection, most of them old movies. Lets wait and watch if the collection improves.
(2014-04-11, 19:48)codenx Wrote: Ok, I managed to add movies to OliyumOliyum from another site. I'll push the update tonight. But be warned, some of the streams's quality is poor Smile

FlyinHD's movie content is user uploaded, it has very limited collection, most of them old movies. Lets wait and watch if the collection improves.

Hi Codenx,
Thanks again for your support. Looking forward for the update.
Done. Please update to version 2.0.7 to get the Movie section. Lemme know if I broke anything Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] FlyinHD Video AddOn - Hindi/Tamil/Telugu Movies2