AMLogic hardware video decoding in nightly builds
Just want to note something I noticed while trying all different ROMs for my MX box that I could find:

with the latest DroidBox (13012014) and Matricom 1.1.5 I also had the problem that only sound was present during playback, but no video.

And I tried everything regarding the permission to the necessary folders but with those ROMs I never got the video playback to work - but there's one thing special in those firmwares: theres a 'video2' directory available - to be more specific '/sys/class/video2/...' and I think this might be the problem in those firmwares - probably playback would work if XBMC would use this directory instead of the '/sys/class/video/...' one?

But who cares when there are newer ROMs available and everything is working with them as expected (for example the Matricom 1.1.6 or 1.1.7alpha) Wink

Any news on the issue with the dvd-menu not shown when using amcodec enabled? Just tried the last nightly and this bug is still present..

Messages In This Thread
RE: AMLogic hardware video decoding in nightly builds - by nalor - 2014-02-09, 21:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMLogic hardware video decoding in nightly builds1