AMLogic hardware video decoding in nightly builds
(2014-03-17, 09:44)epicdsl Wrote:
(2014-03-17, 03:27)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2014-03-17, 00:34)epicdsl Wrote: i might as well chuck my box in the bin then.. the people that make my box are usless with updates and support etc

Check out sites like freaktab.com and such. I'm learning a lot of this for the first time myself, and I've found that the community driven Android sites are often much more awesome for firmware updates than the official companies.

thanks mate i ended up finding one on that site for my box and it has fixed the issue... well kind of when i press 0 it stills showing skipped frames etc and the video is out of sync just enough to annoy me but no way near as bad as on that other firmware.. i shall just be patient and wait to see as gotham is improved hopefuly 1080p playback will be as well Big Grin

Which box/firmware worked for you? I've got an ATV520E and I'm running some unreleased 1080 firmware from Geniatech. I got the link to it from either here or on another forum.

Any way I seem to have the same issue AC3 and AAC files drop the fps down around 13 and the audio plays but is not in sync. It's strange cause I can play ac3 files from the internal player just fine.

Which firmware are you running now? I might give it a try.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AMLogic hardware video decoding in nightly builds - by helkish - 2014-03-17, 15:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMLogic hardware video decoding in nightly builds1