No audio on iPad Air
I have finally figured out how to load XBMC on my iPad Air jailbroken on iOS 7.0.4 - Thanks to help on another thread

Now I have no audio on any add-on that I use - Video or Music.

My System/Settings for Audio Output are as follows:

Audio Output is Analog
Speaker Configuration is 2.0
Boost volume level on down mix is checked
Output stereo to all speakers is not checked (Note: Checking it does not fix the problem)
Audio Output device is Default (There are no other options available using the arrow keys)
Play GUI sounds is Only when playback is stopped (Changing this option to Always does no provide any sound)

Any help would be appreciated....
Jailbroke my iPad Mini (Gen 1) on iOS 7.0.4 and installed XBMC using Cydia. Have sound and no issues.

Have reinstalled XBMC on my iPad Air now that it seems to load OK from XBMC repo without modifying any files (see other thread) and still have no audio. Compared the System/Setting Audio Output on both devices and they are the same. Audio is working on iPad with other Apps...

Not finding other users out there with similar issue and any fixes...

Suggestions?
Have you tried installing the latest nightly build for ipad air ? http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...tly_builds

Its new year so im sure that once the devs and staff sober up and sleep it off you will get some help
Well I have spent the better part of the afternoon working on jailbreaking my iPad Air and loading XBMC. My iPad Mini is working - but could not get sound on my Air after finally getting everything to load OK.

I checked to make sure audio was functioning properly on the Air by playing The Music app. Little did I realize that my mute button was set to mute on the side of the iPad and that this does not impact the Music app.

Found an old post in a forum that referenced someone who made the same mistake.... Feeling like a total moron - at least I can laugh at myself Smile
Are you using a nightly?

My ipad air seems to play fine (volume wise) even with the mute switch on or off. I don't understand why mine seems to work yet others have a problem with the mute switch. Is it something to do with the nightlies?
I have not updated to a nightly build. I have the latest "stable" version that downloads when you install. I believe the build date is 12/24
I just did the same. Mute button on side was on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No audio on iPad Air0