Android How to get External players working on Frodo 12.2?
Hi all, I recently purchased a Stream Box android TV device which has Frodo v12.2 XBMC installed on it, I am fairly new to these so please bare with me. I am trying to get XBMC to open either Sopcast or Torrent Stream Controller from the Sports Devil Addon, these are much better quality streams than the Flash ones found on Sports Devil or NaviX.

I have looked through various Forum threads regarding the 'Playercorefactory.xml' file which I have placed into the Userdata folder etc. but it hasn't done anything so I must be doing something wrong. Firstly I need to know if the 'Playercorefactory.xml' file even works on Frodo 12.2 or do I need to input a script file to use these external players, I have managed to get torrent magnets to work using 'XBMCtorrent' so I'm quite happy with my progress so far but would really like to get the sports side of things working.

Any help or advice or directing me to the right solution would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Andy
If you use a nightly build (wiki) then you won't need to use an external player.
Hi, thanks for your reply, the stream box came with a lot of additions (I think it is a customised menu build from the company Stream box so I didn't want to screw the box up by uninstalling the current XBMC), if I install a nightly build does it mean I have to start again fron scratch? I would prefer to use some method wether it be a script or coding to get the external players to work in XBMC Frodo 12.2 if possible.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get External players working on Frodo 12.2?0