Win Naming for Metalocalypse not working
I can't get Season 2 to list the episodes correctly at all. All the other seasons are fine. It gets the first 15 episodes (out of 20) correct but won't finish past 16. Episodes 16-17 are a 2 part episode, then 18 and the 19-20 are a 2 part episode. The TVDB list all the episodes separately so I had individual files for the 2 part episodes. I tried combining them to 1 file. I tried every conceivable naming scheme and it's just not working. Usually I try to make things match The TVDB but it's not working. I have tons of other TV shows and they all work fine.

For names I've tried

S02E16
S02E17

S0216.S0217 (for 1 file)

Any ideas?
It'd be helpful to see a debug log of the scraping - see what queries are going out and what's perhaps coming back.

I personally use SxE notation - not for any great reason other than "that's what I started with when I were but a lad", but maybe give that a whirl - 2x16, 2x16x17, etc. It's a straw to clutch at, though.

The only other thing I wondered about was DVD order vs episode order as that's where the single/double episode confusion seems to come in (looking at thetvdb), but I can't see how that'd get in the way.
Ah, ok. I got it. It WAS pulling the DVD order, not the aired order so I had to do it like this.

S02E16.1
S02E16.2
S02E17
S02E18.1
S02E18.2

Thanks for the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Naming for Metalocalypse not working0