Release Amazon Prime + Chrome Launcher (Win,OSX,Linux)

Hi,
This addon is inspired by AddonScriptorDE's great implimentation of Netflix browser playback. If you are familiar with my other browser version of Amazon Prime you will find that this functions about the same. However, it is much easier to install and easier for me to update/maintain.

Video playback is done via Chrome Launcher. Anything related to Chrome should be asked there...
Note: For convenience I have added Chrome Launcher to my repo as well and will keep it at the same version as is available in AddonScriptorDE's repo so there is no conflict.

Windows:
Remote support coming soon.

OSX:
If you have cliclick installed, the mouse gets hidden and the player focused so you can control everything via remote/keyboard.
Close the browser via CMD+Q or map it to any remote key via an external tool.

Linux:
If you have xdotool installed, the mouse gets hidden and the player focused so you can control everything via remote/keyboard.
Close the browser via ALT+F4 or map it to any remote key via an external tool.

General Amazon playback controls:
Seek: Left/Right
Volume +-: Up/Down
Pause/Play: Space

Future plans:
Get login access to watchlist and purchases working again. (for now I just removed the feature to avoid confusion)
Possibly add support for other browsers.

Install from my repo

Enjoy!
Enjoy my work? Check out my other projects.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games

Messages In This Thread
Amazon Prime + Chrome Launcher (Win,OSX,Linux) - by Romans I XVI - 2014-01-04, 04:47
[PATCH] Add login page - by stealthdave72 - 2014-01-15, 02:57
Export to Library Not Working - by LastChoice - 2014-01-15, 06:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime + Chrome Launcher (Win,OSX,Linux)5