Release Amazon Prime + Chrome Launcher (Win,OSX,Linux)
I have been using XBMC for years so I am certain I know what I am doing but this add on has earned the white flag-I have read through numerous post and I still can't seem to get it working.Yes I have followed all instructions via the romans version,the new lord repo and I understand that it all derived from others so no pun intended.My point is it used to just work and now amazon had to make it difficult.Thanks to all the developers but here is what I get with my 12.3 or 13.2 versions-"login failed"Which I know is right,the dreaded "script failed"or I don't get anything at all when I select the add on meaning the icon is there but there is no processing when hitting enter in the video add ons section.Chrome Launcher is easy and has always worked but amazon never worked for me at least.
Can someone give a step by step of the newest and most efficient way for all forum members from zip to install.I know this is hard work and your time is valuable but XBMC means a lot to all of us and you would bring joy to the masses haha but seriously please help.FYI I am currently using Mac OSX 10.9 Mavericks and I can take or leave click click the cursor doesn't bother me.Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Messages In This Thread
[PATCH] Add login page - by stealthdave72 - 2014-01-15, 02:57
Export to Library Not Working - by LastChoice - 2014-01-15, 06:57
RE: Amazon Prime + Chrome Launcher (Win,OSX,Linux) - by wolverine30008 - 2014-09-23, 14:30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime + Chrome Launcher (Win,OSX,Linux)3.45
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.