Release Amazon Prime + Chrome Launcher (Win,OSX,Linux)
Sorry everyone for not actively maintaining this. A long while ago I talked to addonscriptorde and he had plans to completely start from fresh to create a amazon prime add-on similar to his Netflixbmc add-on. There are many many functions broken with this add-on. And I myself was not able to get them working properly. Honestly bluecop did some crazy good scripting when he made this originally and as others said. The functions with both the add-on and Amazon's website are all undocumented.

I personally am holding out for better solutions, XBMC can't handle DRM and DRM is being implemented more and more. I'm hoping for either DRM to go bye bye ( will be a while ) or for steam to get some streaming media "apps" .

All that being said. If I get some free time I will certainly have a look at the add-on. If lotrdev has a repo with a working version I am fine with that. I'm probably too inactive to be the one hosting the repo. But we do need to consolidate and have just one repo that is maintained so it doesn't get confusing.

Again sorry for the long absence but I will look in to some of the issues. Thanks.
Enjoy my work? Check out my other projects.

XBMC Add-ons

Android Games

Messages In This Thread
[PATCH] Add login page - by stealthdave72 - 2014-01-15, 02:57
Export to Library Not Working - by LastChoice - 2014-01-15, 06:57
RE: Amazon Prime + Chrome Launcher (Win,OSX,Linux) - by Romans I XVI - 2014-10-07, 20:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Prime + Chrome Launcher (Win,OSX,Linux)5