MovieList: HTML-export your library with style [OSX/Win/Linux]
Hey all!

Thanks for all of your feedback! Support for this tool was a little bit sleepy in the past weeks, but I will get back to it very soon and try to address all your requests/questions.

What I can say for now:
- CLI is a really great idea I did not think about, very easy to implement and therefore definitely coming soon.
- Long running loops for the thumbs might is probably a failure on my side. I retry every dl 3 times if it assumes it as failed. Seems like some part there is not doing right.
- Slow browser-implementations: Yup, this might be a problem. I didn't yet try it with more then 400+ movies. Although the white theme "Beauty" should work okayish. If someone is willing to share his generated data.json to me via PN, this would be great. Although I can create dummy-data real data of big libraries is often much better.
- TV-Show support.. Nya.. It's on the list but I want to sort out everything else first
- FTP-Upload: Sorry but I think this is too much out of focus. I like apps that are little and easy to use (the less options the better)

Messages In This Thread
RE: MovieList: HTML-export your library with style [OSX/Win/Linux] - by Suven - 2014-08-04, 12:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieList: HTML-export your library with style [OSX/Win/Linux]1