MovieList: HTML-export your library with style [OSX/Win/Linux]
I cant get past the IP/Username/Password screen either.

Definitely putting in the right details because I can connect to the same IP through a browser.
(2014-09-03, 20:47)DanFerret Wrote: I cant get past the IP/Username/Password screen either.

Definitely putting in the right details because I can connect to the same IP through a browser.

Same for me.

Windows 8, Kodi Alpha 3 with MySQL db.
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Same as the others, won't proceed past the Server info screen.
Maraschino works fine, and I can access it via browser, so it's not the info.
Windows 7 x64, running 13.2
Great work Suven!
Just exported my library of 1128 movies, located on my NAS within 5 minutes. Looks absolutely brilliant!
Using List-view theme
Looking forward to TVshows implementation.

Couple of functions I'd love to see:
-A printable output (spreadsheet-style) would be nice, my current list is about 790MB
-Added information: Year, Genres,... and the ability to sort accordingly.

Anyway, very happy with your program!

Keep up the good work Smile

EDIT: just saw that the Beauty-theme already solved half of my question Smile Smile Smile

ps: running Win 8.1 x64 and Gotham 13.2
Hopefully you're still working on this, as I've just found it tonight and found it pretty useful. The listview theme is the one I've found the most use for, but is there anyway to sort the list? So far, I'd say it's sorting by date descending, but I can't find anywhere in the js files to modify that- I'm guessing it's sorting by filesystem defaults?

Thanks
In case you'd like to try out a different approach: kinoscopia.com
If you are still working on this is there anyway the list can show if the movies have been watched or not?
(2014-02-19, 17:56)Suven Wrote: No, there is no advantage of minified JS in your case. Leaving it as it is, is very fine.

Minifying is just a best-practise thing to do to decrease the overall download-size.

Edit: \
No problem, you are very welcome. Feedback motivates me to keep on coding Wink The only thing you should do is using the edit-function in the forums. Double-Posts are against the forum rules.

For the inverted sort use this: http://pastebin.com/bUiXTghB

thanks, it's useful.
(2014-10-01, 18:34)zerocool_ie Wrote:
(2014-09-03, 20:47)DanFerret Wrote: I cant get past the IP/Username/Password screen either.

Same for me.

Anybody get past the connection info screen?
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2015-12-30, 01:19)zerocool_ie Wrote:
(2014-10-01, 18:34)zerocool_ie Wrote:

Same for me.

Anybody get past the connection info screen?

Works fine for me. Win 7, Kodi 15.2 I always make some silly mistake around the address or port or username and think it's broken, but then I go straight in when I get it right.

Suven, are you still developing this app? I have 2.6k movies if you want testing on a medium-large collection.
My collection is 2700 movies and no matter what I do and what layout I chose program generates around 300 thumbs and the rest are just blanks. Film is listed but no poster.
I don't think the people who are saying "works fine for me" quite understand what those who cannot proceed beyond the IP page are saying - it's not that it's "not working" under normal circumstances (yes, I am aware that it says "unstable" on the GitHub page at the moment) - it's that there is literally not even a button to proceed...

Screenshot from MovieList
Hello all,

Just found this post and this program, and tried.

It looks like there is no "go" or "proceed" button : once you've set up all correct informations, it starts. BUT... don't forget to put the port you've chosen to allow web services on your kodi install (80 ? 8080 ?) with a syntactic like : 192.168.0.99:8080 if it's like this.

It worked for me.
Is this still actually?
(2019-02-01, 22:09)Kamikaze01 Wrote: Is this still actually?
 Hi (yes, I know, it's so old school...)

I just tried, it's ok.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieList: HTML-export your library with style [OSX/Win/Linux]1