• 9(current)
Watched/unwatched flag
(jmarshall @ mar. 23 2006,13:03 Wrote:it was put into cvs when i posted.

the setting is:

<playcountminimumpercent>

in settings.xml (e:\tdata\0face008)
thanks!

i went and started a bunch of movies, seeked to near the end and than stopped them and it does work, for the most part anyways. on any of my movies that are stacked and split it into two files it won't automatically change the watched flag. it didn't matter if i stopped it towards the end of the first file, second file (or in one case third file). i'm guessing this is probably a good thing though because i think a lot of people use the stacking feature to store tv show episodes in the database without having 20 different icons for each show.
why do we need to switch to database view for this to work? can't we have it work in files view? afaik the files still are i in the database for things like "resume" and video settings. so couldnt this work for folder view as well?
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
could; yes.

should; no.

when the db views gets better in my videos, the file view will probably behave like file view does in my music; only filenames no additional db info.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched/unwatched flag0