Channel icons in XBMC channel manager but not in the EPG
Hi,

thanks a lot for this fantastic addon! I decided to switch from NextPVR to yours and I do not regret it at all. However, I am having trouble with the channel icons. I downloaded and installed MyChannelLogos. They show up in WMC and in XBMC channel manager. However, they do not show up in the EPG.

I used to have a folder for channel icons that I set up as "default folder for pvr thumbnail" when I was using Next PVR, but I cannot leave this blank anymore. Maybe it is coming from this.
What skin are you using? Some skins do not support icons in the EPG.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
Thanks! I switched to Refocus big, and there are indeed no icons. I see icons if I use confluence! Sorry it was my bad! I'm ashamed ha ha!
It's all good lol. It took me a minute the first time I tried Amber which doesn't support it either.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel icons in XBMC channel manager but not in the EPG0