iOS Help!! Remote app iOS 7.0.4
Hi, I really hope you guys can help me!

I've read trough a lot of threads and tried a lot of things but nothing seems to help.
I've checked all the information (MAC, port, IP, etc.) and it is correct, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling XBMC as well as the app. I've tried connecting with and without username/pw, I've opened up the port via Windows.

When I try to connect with the app it keeps saying "No XBMC instances were found :( 'Find XBMC' requires XBMC serve option 'Announce these services to other systems via Zeroconf' enabled." and I have triple checked that it is enabled as well as the "Allow control of XBMC via http".

I've installed Apple's Bonjour as well 'cause at some point it said I needed that.

Why can't the app find my XBMC? Help! D:
Same problem here. BUMP.
D:

I think it happened after I installed the newer version.. (Frodo)
Does support staff check the forums? Or where can I create a support ticket or something?
I guess not.. :c
Did you guys solve the problem?.. Have you opened up port on your router?

Also make sure in System > Settings > Services> Webserver it is checked to Allow Control of XBMC via HTTP.
Port 8080
Username XBMC
Passwd. leave it blank

Remote Control should be checked both.. Allow programs to control........etc.

If nothing of that works on the release Frodo 12.3.. You can always download the latest build from Nightlies. http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/
and choose your OS.

Hope that can give you guys some help..
Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick 2nd Gen/ Kodi Krypton 17.6
Macbook Air 13" OSX High Sierra/Kodi Krypton 17.6

Skin: Konfluence by Schism
Testing AppleTV 4/Kodi Beta Alpha Testing
If you are using one of the Gotham builds of XBMC you might need to switch back to the confluence skin and enable the expert settings then configure your web server settings again there before switching back to your preferred skin. Some of the skins don't seem to have access yet to the expert settings where some stuff is now hidden. I had this problem but it just so happened I moved to iOS 7.0.4 and upgraded to a Gotham nightly at the same time. Might not be the issue you're having but worth a check.
Thanks for your replies, guys! I really appreciate it.

For some mystical reason it works now. :P I didn't really do anything differently from the previous times. All the "allowed"-thingies were checked since before and I had opened the port, but I did switch the username and tried without a password (in my very first post I had already tried it both with and without pw and changing the username without results), and it works now!

Oh well, I'm just happy it works. Hope it stays that way. :'3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help!! Remote app iOS 7.0.40